The following list represents a portion of the U.S. Immigration services offered at Cascadia Cross-Border Law. Our attorneys can assist you through your journey to the States through these Permanent and Temporary visa options. Please contact us for more information or questions about your specific case.

Permanent Immigration

Via Employment

Permanent Immigration via Employment is done through the Employment-Base (EB) visas: EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, and EB-5. Foreign nationals who are skilled or educated and who have job offers can apply through this catergory.
More Info>>

Via Family

Permanent Residence may be obtained by immediate relatives or family members in a preference category through relatives who are already U.S. citizens.
More Info>>

Temporary Business Immigration


B-1 visas are available to temporary buisness visitors to the United States.
More Info>>

Temporary Employment

A number of Temporary Employment visas are available to workers/businesspersons coming to the United States, including:

More Info>>

Expatriation to the US

Cascadia also offers assistance with expatriation to the United States. Please contact us for more details.