The following list represents a portion of the U.S. Immigration services offered at Cascadia Cross-Border Law. Our attorneys can assist you through your journey to the States through these Permanent and Temporary visa options. Please contact us for more information or questions about your specific case.
Permanent Immigration via Employment is done through the Employment-Base (EB) visas: EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, and EB-5. Foreign nationals who are skilled or educated and who have job offers can apply through this catergory.
Permanent Residence may be obtained by immediate relatives or family members in a preference category through relatives who are already U.S. citizens.
Temporary Business Immigration
B-1 visas are available to temporary buisness visitors to the United States.
A number of Temporary Employment visas are available to workers/businesspersons coming to the United States, including:
- E Visas for Treaty Traders and Treaty Investors
- H1-B Visas for Specialty Occupation Workers
- H-2B Visas for Seasonal and Intermittent Workers
- L-1 Visas for Intracompany Transferee
- O Visas for Persons Demonstrating Extraordinary Ability
- TN Visas for Treaty NAFTA Professionals
Expatriation to the US
Cascadia also offers assistance with expatriation to the United States. Please contact us for more details.